Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wizard of Oz Cherry Cola

OK, Americana blaspheme here. I'm not a big Wizard of Oz fan. I've seen it a bunch of times, but I don't clear my schedule when it comes on TV. I know, very un-American. This is another Rocket Fizz soda. 

The label of the soda was once used by Little Golden Records (vinyl!!), a child's music label. Simon and Schuster was the distributor. S&S was also the publisher of Little Golden Books. 

Deep cherry smell, and I mean deep. Not strong, just a hearty full smell. Wouldn't say its a natural smell, but is a very deep smell. What a wonderful taste. Not to sweet, not too tart, and just the right balance of cherry and cola. Doesn't feel like you're drinking either a cherry soda or a cola, you know they are are both present. Its tasty, but I've had better. Would drink again, but probably not buy myself. 

No comments: