Thursday, July 25, 2013

Brownie Caramel Cream Root Beer

Brownie has been around since 1929. Originally started in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but I've also seen online that its brewed by Atlas Brewing from Detroit, Michigan. Not sure which to believe. Atlas was founded by a Polish immigrant named Tomaszewski. Atlas at one time also made Bulldog Ginger Beer, Cream, Strawberry and Club Soda. It was popular in the Midwest. Not a lot more to be found on the history. Made now by Orca Beverage Soda Works. 

Label is promising saying is : "With a sprite on the label , its easy to see how this mischievous and delicious blend of root beer and caramel came about. Produced with care in small batches. Brownie has been enjoyed since 1929"

Well, my review won't be near as long. All I got from this was coffee. Coffee smell, coffee taste, coffee yuck. Place a bottle near me and I will hurt you. 

No comments: