Saturday, July 6, 2013

Australian Style Hot Ginger Ale

Another Rocket Fizz soda. I was at first disappointed, had 2 sips, and it burned in my mouth, but nothing more. I swallowed and no burn. So I looked again a the bottle, I had misread. This is Hot Ginger Ale. No wonder there's no ginger beer burn. I had been expecting a ginger beer, and I'm not sure that didn't color my review. Nice ginger taste, but very "burny" in my mouth. It did not linger all, just a burn, a few minutes and it was gone. It seemed like the burn was there just to prove it was hot. Again, I was disappointed it wasn't a beer, so I'm not sure I'm being fair. The one thing I will say, this is the first soda that a few minutes after drinking, made me extreme nauseated. I thought ginger was supposed to calm down stomachs? Certainly made mine feel very queasy.

No comments: