Monday, July 1, 2013

Seal Ya Later

OK, this is a gimmicky soda put out by RBC. I wish I could tell you more about RBC. Web searches hit RBC as Royal Bank of Canada. Judging by the similarity of labels between this and "Fidel Castro's Havana Banana", I would feel safe in saying this is a Rocket Fizz product. The label and ad campaign, I just don't think I can do it justice.

My main objection: while it is a cute label and all, there is nothing on the label to indicate what kind of soda this will be. Its not a distinctive color. Off into the unknown!! Cola scent when opening, but somehow doesn't quite smell like other colas. Its an easy cola drinking soda, though there is an undertone to it. Fruity? Spicy? I'm not sure. That fruity or spicy is part of the after taste too. Wish I could nail that down better. It just has an extra layer of flavor that a lot of colas do not. I liked the taste. This is another drink again but not break a nail trying to find it soda.

No comments: