Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ramune Plum flavor

Another marble soda! One thing I did find in passing online: the whole bottle and marble design was done to help mothers limited the amount of soda a child can drink. What I thought was an annoyance, the marble covering the drinking hole, is actually a design feature. You can try and chug or guzzle a whole bottle all you want, it just doesn't work that way. 

I'm not sure I smell plum, nor am I sure I taste it. I do get a taste undertone of coconut. Especially the aftertaste. What surprises me is that this isn't a strong flavored soda. The grape was very potent, as was the strawberry (didn't do a formal review, but I have tasted), and the plum just does not compare. Kind of like a limp handshake. This is another not a bad soda, but not one I'd go out of my way to buy again.

No comments: