Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dublin's Retro Creme Soda

Same Dublin's as the Dublin's Dr Pepper controversy. Don't think I gave a real complete history of Dublin Bottling works before, and I'll spare you now. They have a bunch of products, Texas Root Beer, Rummy Soda, Dublin Ginger Ale and more. I'll include the history in a future post. 

This is a red creme soda. Much as I can understand the Dublin Dr Pepper issue, and support Dublin Bottling because of that, well, I just can't say anything very good about this soda. Creamy vanilla scent. That's the good part. There is no mistaking it as a cream soda, problem for me is it fall into the way too sweet cream soda category for me. Its drinkable, and I have no doubt if you are a big cream soda fan, you'd like this one. But for me, its just too sweet. I'd drink if it was the only beverage you offered me, but would rather not. 


No comments: