Sunday, June 16, 2013

Goya Coconut soda, Dang! That's good Butterscotch Root Beer, Moxie Blue Cream


I've drank (drunk?) much more than this, I am still catching up!!

Goya Coconut Soda: This is another, let me start off by saying I love coconut. Anything  coconut. So the thought of coconut soda is very appealing. Very strong coconut scent when opened (has to be very strong if I could smell and says it's strong) What's to say? It tasted like coconut. I enjoyed drinking it. One of the first HFCS I've enjoyed drinking. I'm pretty sure the Goya brand can be found in local grocery store in the "Mexican" food section. This will be something I'll research. Can tell you now, they have a lot of flavors.(10)








Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer: Not quite what I expected. I thought there would be more butterscotch flavor. That being said, this still is a wonderful root beer. Nice warm root bear scent when opened. Its a little more mellow, without the bite that some root beers have. Drinks very well. A softer kinder root beer I'll buy again.(11)









Moxie Blue Cream: I know at some point I'll have to taste and review Moxie. I've heard its quite the taste. So I've chickened out so far, and figured Moxie's Blue Cream would be a start. Soft cream scent when opening. When I reviewed Killebrew Cream, I said it seemed to go out of its way not to be sweet and failed? Moxie succeeds. Nice creamy vanilla flavor that isn't overwhelmed with sweetness. Very tasty, very easy to drink. Will buy again.(12)

No comments: