Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fluids Soda Green Cooler, Rocket Fizz Red Licorice


Fluids Soda Green Cooler: Another Rocket Fizz soda. Supposed to be based on the fluids of a car engine or the like. This is supposed to be radiator fluid/anti freeze. Scent: Odd. There's actually part of me that wants to say the smells like anti freeze. Maybe a faint apple small. Taste is that of a tart apple. I'd actually say this is more apple tasting that Apple Beer. Wasn't really sure what the flavor was at first, but than the apple really kicks in. Not sure if it supposed to be green apple, but its been a very long time since I've had a green apple, I can't tell you. Taste really got better the more I drank. After taste is a little tart, but not an unpleasing tart.  Cool color and packaging. I'd buy again sometime. 







Rocket Fizz Red Licorice: Guess its a Rocket Fizz kind of day. This is straight Rocket Fizz Label. Scent: Strawberry-ish, but kind of a strawberry artificial flavoring type of smell. Taste is really the same, strawberry-ish, but very much artificial strawberry.If you went out and ate Red Twizzlers, I could see this being the taste of those. So, it is successful in pulling off red licorice. Overall its not an unappealing taste. Doesn't really have a different after taste, maybe a touch sweeter and more like red licorice. I'd buy again sometime. (36)








If you're looking for a chuckle, head to gru-gle.com for your web search....

No comments: